Processes Chart For Indian Passport Application
Applicants are kindly suggested to follow the reference link before coming back to the submission centre to avoid any confusion or delay within the overall procedure at any stage of your application.
- Establish the kind OF SERVICE needed (NEW PASSPORT/DUPLICATE/REISSUE/EMERGENCY PASSPORT/TATKAL/LOST AND stolen RE-ISSUE OF PASSPORT ETC)
Note: Minor means anybody below fifteen years of age.
- FEES needed.
- FILLING APPLICATION on-line choosing CORRECT JURISDICTION.
- candidates are needed to come back in the flesh FOR SUBMISSION (IF UNABLE to come back A CLOSE loved one can SUBMIT the application accompanying THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER. Bearer of Authority Letter is needed to show his/her Original Passport/ ID card and Document that’s shows relationship to the person for verification at the counter.
- BOOK APPOINTMENT on-line. (NOTE: Family of five Members are needed obtain five appointments). APPOINTMENT hard copy is critical to obtain A TOKEN FOR SUBMISSION.
- Passport Photograph need & SPECIFICATION. (4 PHOTOS 2”X2” needed.)
- SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS needed.
Note– you are suggested to rearrange THE DOCUMENTS SEPERATLY AS two SETS FOR SUBMISSION.
- Original Indian Passport (upon the kind of service) with Self attested copies of all supporting documents alongside (If just in case your application needs a Sworn
Affidavit within the prescribed format. The legal document will be sworn at the High Commission or its various Consulates itself for an extra fee or associate legal document from a public notary
- All Originals (Will be returned to the person after ten operating days. Original documents assessment at the counter isn’t possible)
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION (SUBMISSION TOKEN’S area unit ISSUED BY the protection table UPON ARRIVAL AND IS STRICTLY supported THE APPOINTMENT TIME GIVEN).
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications can either be submitted and payed as well online or you could visit your nearest Passport Seva Kendra.
Passport Seva Kendra (PSK): Passport Seva Kendra maintains the electronic Queue Management System, ensures the first-in-first out principle in application processing.
Note : Carry your required original documents and their photocopies.